Click the question to move to the answer.
- What is the difference between Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) and Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus?
- Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) is a professional foot treatment for home use. Attached 5-toed socks allow the lotion to cover the entire surface of the foot. The lotion therefore penetrates evenly over the foot. 5-toed socks and plastic foot covers are all washable and recyclable. After the second treatment, only a bottle of Baby Foot Citrus Lotion is necessary for a beauty-salon level foot care. Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus is basic set for who want to easily get rid of dead skin cells. All you need to do is simply wear this foot packs. It is recommended for anyone who wants to experience Baby Foot effects casually before using Baby Foot Citrus (KIT).
- How can I use Baby Foot Citrus (KIT)?
- Wear the five toed socks and on both feet after cleansing, then cover with the plastic socks. Pour BF lotion into the plastic socks, and soak. A standard amount of lotion is half a bottle of lotion per foot (*please follow the memory on the bottle). After 2 hours of soaking, take the individually-toed socks and the plastic covers off in the bathroom, then wash the feet gently. (More Details with Illustrations)
- How can I use Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus?
- Wear the Easy Pack on both feet after cleansing and cutting along the dotted line of the Easy Pack. Please secure with attached adhesive tape, by placing it around each ankle. Soak feet in the gel for 2 hours to allow the gel to absorb into the sole. Please ensure that the gel doesn't spread when wearing the cover. After 2 hours, take the Easy Pack off, then wash feet gently with soap. Wash the bathroom clean using the shower head after washing the gel away with water. (More Details with Illustrations)
- My size of feet is quite big. Can I still use Baby Foot?
- Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus and Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) carry a variety of size for corresponding to individual foot size. Please see the below size chart as your reference.
Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) (Up to 26cm)
Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus (Up to 27cm)
Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus (L) (27cm～30cm)
- I want to try Baby Foot but I am going to take part in a sports game. Can I still use it?
- Playing intense sport may be dangerous immediately after using Baby Foot, because the layer of dead skin cells is more susceptible to peeling and the underlayer of skin is quite sensitive. Please try to avoid this.
- Can I use Baby Foot during pregnancy, lactation or menstruation?
- It is best to avoid use during pregnancy, lactation or menstruation because during this period the skin becomes more sensitive due to the disruption of normal hormonal balance. Please take extra care such as performing the patch test in advance if you still want to use Baby Foot.
- Is it also effective on corns?
- Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus and Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) targets only the dead skin cells and as such doesn't have a direct effect on corns, calluses, or warts.
- Can I use Baby Foot even for Tinea?
- Baby foot may be applied where foot skin troubles such as Tinea and so on are present. However, please make sure there are no cuts on the sole before use.
- My heel is very rough. Is it ok to use Baby Foot?
- Baby Foot is widely used by people who are worried about having a dry and rough sole or old dead skin cells on their heel. If you have troubles on the foot such as cuts and cracks, the lotion may cause stinging. We recommend consulting a specialist before use.
- Is it ok to use Baby Foot even if I have a pedicure or gel nails?
- Baby Foot may remove the pedicure or damage the gel nail. Please use it after taking them off.
- How is the patch test performed?
- Please apply a small amount of Baby Foot lotion onto the soft part of the sole such as the arch of the foot and leave it for two hours. After two hours, wash the area gently clean with soap and then air-dry. Stop using Baby Foot if there is any redness, swelling, itchiness, eczema or inflammation of the skin within 48 hours of using application
*For Baby Foot Easy Pack Users: Please Seal off the foot pack immediately after applying to the skin and store without exposing to air.
- Do I need to use Baby Foot every day for two weeks?
- Only one application is necessary, which includes a two hour soaking time. It is not necessary to use the lotion every day for two weeks. It may take five to seven days for peeling to start and this process will be complete after two weeks (though the result may vary between different individuals).
- Is there any expiration date for Baby Foot?
- As a rough guide, the recommended use-by-date will be two years if it is unopened. Please use it as soon as possible after it is opened.
- I spilt the lotion on the floor. What should I do?
- Please immediately wipe lightly with a wrung towel using tepid water. The surface may change color if the lotion is kept on the floor because the main component of Baby Foot lotion is Fruit Acid.
- It smells distinctive. What is this smell?
- Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus and Baby Foot Citrus (KIT) have the refresh citric scent and Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus (L) has the Mint scent. With the size, please also enjoy the variety of scent.
- Can I wash the foot after soaking?
- Please take the foot pack, or individually-toed socks and plastic cover off in the bathroom after the two hours of soaking is complete, then wash clean.
- Do I need to stay seated while I am using Baby Foot?
- As long as the foot is soaking in the lotion, it is ok to walk around. Please watch for dripping or leaking lotion. It is recommended to read the book or watching movie for killing time if you stay seated for 2 hours.
- After using Baby Foot, the dryness of the sole really bothered me. Can I use some moisturizing care?
- For meeting with the most effective results of Baby Foot, we recommend not to put anything on the foot and to leave it as it is. If you are concerned by the dryness, please use a low stimulus lotion or gel free of alcohol or oil. "Baby Foot Moisture Cream", therefore, is recommended to use.
- It has been one week since I used Baby Foot, but no dead skin cells have peeled off. How long do they take to peel off?
- Peeling usually starts after five to seven days and is complete after two weeks. Results vary however and in some cases peeling occurs between 10 to 14 days. The dead skin cells may prepare to be peeled off if the sole becomes dry after using Baby Foot. Please not put anything on the foot and to leave it as it is.
- I followed the manual exactly but a crack appeared after eight days and then disappeared. Now it has been three weeks since I tried Baby Foot and it seems to have no effect. My dead skin cells are probably too thick. If I use it again, will it have any ef
- If you didn't feel any results, we recommend you to try it again after a two week interval. Results may vary between individuals but there are also many delightful comments about the effects that occur after trying Baby Foot two to three times.
▲ Back to Questions about Baby Foot Easy Pack Moisture Plus and Baby Foot Citrus (KIT)
▲ Back to TOP
- How can I use Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Hydro-Plus)?
- Rub on the entire area of dryness on the foot or sole after taking a bath or before sleeping. It could be effective to maintain the beautiful sole if it is applied after using the Baby Foot.
▲ Questions about Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Hydro-Plus)
▲ Back to TOP
- How can I use Baby Foot Medicinal Deodorant Spray?
- Spray on the foot if you are anxious about the presence of an odor. It can be applied even if wearing socks, stockings, or directly to the shoes.
- Can I use other parts of body other than feet?
- It is exclusive for the foot odor. If the lotion comes into contact with the eyes, wash away with water or warm water. See a specialist immediately if this occurs.
▲ Back to Questions about Baby Foot Medicinal Deodorant Spray
▲ Back to TOP
- How can I use Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Extra-Rich)?
- Rub on the entire area of dryness on the foot or sole. Please make sure to melt the capsulized Vitamin E.
- What is the capsulized Vitamin E?
- Capsulized Vitamin E unipearls are squashed when it applies, then it prevents the oxidation of the skin.
- What is Shea Butter?
- Shea Butter is generally vegetable fat which is made from Sapotaceous Shea Tree seeds. Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Extra-Rich), however, contains Lipex Shea which is very rare form of Shea Butter which has superior stability, an ultimate moisturizing effect.
- Is it only for sole?
- Apply not only for your sole, but also for wherever you are anxious about your dryness.
- Does the sole become sticky after use?
- It produces silky and smooth feet without any feeling of discomfort.
- Does Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Extra-Rich) have a scent?
- Does Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Extra-Rich) have a scent?
▲ Back to Questions about Baby Foot Moisture Cream (Extra-Rich)
▲ >Back to Top